Saturday 15 October 2011

Soft Saturday.

I had a day off from work today since I had planned to do a small road-trip with V to Örebro (about two hours drive outside Stockholm) but sadly he's home feeling sick with fever and all so we had to call it off. Health obviously always comes first, so I hope you'll get well soon my friend :)

Anyway the day was spent at IKEA with two members of my family and my mother and I went a little bit crazy when we saw all the beautiful Christmas ornaments. I know its still a bit early but I honestly can't wait to put up our Christmas lights and other decorations at home. But it will have to wait until November ;)

It's been a soft evening at home and soon we're going to watch "Knight & Day" featuring Cameron Diaz and Tom Cruise, from what I've heard it's supposed to be good? I'll probably turn in early though since I've got to work tomorrow. I hope you've had a great day and that the evening will be even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment