Sunday 1 May 2011

This is how we Party!


Picture: Private - Collage made by me (Click to enlarge!)

I don't know where to begin but I can honestly say that this weekend has been the best in a very long time! Not only have I had lots of fun at work with my amazing colleagues at work/on the dance floor but also made new acquaintances with wonderful people and listened to jokes that made me burst into tears. Positive souls that has left a mark deep within ♥ :)

Above are a few pictures that were taken on a spontaneous night out (Friday evening) and the birthday celebration of my good friend and colleague R (Saturday evening). I'll let the pictures speak for themselves ;) Most important above all is that we had a great time! Thank you L for planning and organizing the entire evening, it was so much FUN! I hope we'll do it again sometime.

Now time to sleep.. Zzzz.. After less than nine hours of sleep (!) during this weekend I'm truly looking forward to a good night's sleep. Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment