Thursday 5 May 2011

The Sport of Indoor Rock Climbing.

Pictures: Private taken by L & R - Collage made by me (Click to enlarge!)

Yesterday my friend L and his sister R persuaded me to go indoor rock climbing with them. I've never tried out the sport before but it was so much fun! :)

After trying out two different walls I headed for the highest wall.. 20 metres and guess what? I made it all the way up to the top! I even had a few fans (three younger boys that started screaming my name when they heard L & R cheer on me) :)

Truly it was the perfect challenge for myself and I must say in a modest way that I'm proud over my achievement and that I managed to take on the last wall considering it was my first time. Believe me when I say that it wasn't the last one..

Thank you L & R for letting me climb with you and for the fun morning! The adrenaline lasted all day ;) Try it out if you haven't done so, I'm sure you'll love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment