Monday 16 May 2011

Fun Happenings.

Picture: Private - taken with my iPhone

I am truly so sorry for my absence these last couple of days (weeks?) but I can assure you that I have been occupied with many fun happenings worth telling you about! For example one of my younger brothers E turned 21 years old last Wednesday ♥ (11th of May) and the entire family went out for dinner to celebrate him with the best Thai food served in Stockholm (that is, if you ask for my opinion). Check out Thai Boat for more information!

Another fun evening was spent at The Royal Opera where one of my best friends E & I went to see "La Bohéme" - "Youth, life in the big city, poverty, hope, love – Giacomo Puccini composed his story about the Parisian Bohemians in 1896, but the events could take place anywhere among young people struggling to find a life of their own. In its concentrated realism, this is a very strong modern opera with both humorous and painfully beautiful music." Source.

Other than that I've been busy with work & school. Luckily my last day at school will be on the 27th of May, not that far away and I honestly can't wait to get some free time from studying. Anyway time to prepare some lunch! I wish you all a great day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment