Tuesday 24 May 2011

Black or Blue.

Picture: Collage made by me (pictures borrowed from Acne, Engla's Showroom & Sofi's Snapshots) Click to enlarge!

When I first saw this beautiful Denim dress from the Swedish fashion house of Acne I thought that this could be the perfect summer dress to wear day & night.

Only a few months ago I saw it on one of my favourite Swedish fashion editors Sofi Fahrman while she was away on vacation. More recently I also saw it in one of the biggest and most popular fashion blogs written by the beautiful mom Engla in her blog Engla's Showroom. They both look amazing in the dress and I must admit that my favourite detail is the braid on the back of the dress.

I'll be heading to one of the stores tomorrow and will try it on. Still I can't decide whether if I should go for the blue denim dress or the black silk dress? If I go with the black one it will probably be more of a night gown and suitable for occasions that acquires an elegant dress code. While the denim dress most likely will be worn on all occasions, day and night? Which one would you go for?

No comments:

Post a Comment