Monday 2 May 2011

Marvellous May.

Mood: Nothing but smiles, slept like a princess & woke up to sunshine outside
Done: Enjoyed a long breakfast, time to get ready to hit the gym!
Plans:
Free from school and work today, nice considering the busy weekend ;)
Looking at:
My laptop's screen and the trees that soon will bloom outdoors
Listening to: Nothing yet - most listened tracks on Spotify later
Reading: A few texts that my good friend K sent me last night
Drinking: I just had a glass of water, woke up feeling so thirsty..
Eating: I just finished breakfast, cereals + blueberries *nom nom*
Best: I've got a feeling that it's going to be a great week!
Worst: Big test coming up on thursday and loads of work.. But I'll survive ;)
Weather: Sunshine! Still a bit cooler than it's been the last few weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment