Monday 18 April 2011

Today's Tip.

Picture: Collage made by me, pictures from Net-a-porter & Zara

When I first saw these gorgeous pieces (first two pictures in the collage) from ChloƩ I thought for myself, "this is the one shoe that I will be living through the entire summer". Still I must admit that I was a bit chocked when I saw the price, unfortunately it is a bit above my student budget :( Now guess if I was happy the day when these babies (the last two pictures in the bottom of the collage) arrived to Zara? Truly I find them to be very much alike!

I've been watching them for quite some time now and therefore must try them on the next time I'm in the store which I believe should be tomorrow afternoon. The light leather is perfectly made and I love the golden and a bit clumsy heel, feels very ChloƩ. The best every-day shoe that will go perfect with light summer dresses as well with jeans. Major cravings on this one..

No comments:

Post a Comment