Sunday 10 April 2011

This Weekend's Outfits.

Picture: Private - collage made by me & pictures taken with my iPhone (click to enlarge!)

Sorry for bad updates these last few days, I've been super busy at work & with my classes. Luckily we've had a great weekend with lots of sun and higher temperatures! Spring is definitely here now and I'm trying to adjust to the weather one day at a time since the mornings are still very cool but in the midday it's warm!

Anyway, I thought I'd do a mini-collage of the outfits I've worn this weekend. Last Friday I wore my wonderful leather jacket from H&M, chocolate brown cashmere scarf, a blue American flag sweater signed Ralph Lauren, Wayfarer look-a-likes and my ChloƩ boots. I love these boots, so you can count on seeing my wear them quite a lot this spring/summer.

Saturday I didn't manage to take a picture while today I've been wearing this long jersey dress from Scandinavian brand Bikbok and a classic striped sweater from Filippa K. Outdoors I also had my warm jacket from Jofama + converse. Perfect spring outfits although I really do want to begin to wear cotton dresses now and flats/sandals.. Welcome spring! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment