Wednesday 6 April 2011

A list on a Wednesday.

Mood: Tired due to a busy mind, heavy heart, lack of exercise = no sleep
Done: Enjoyed breakfast in front of the TV, now get ready for today's classes
Plans:
Babysit & study in afternoon. Maybe I'll also go by the gym after work
Looking at:
The awful dull & grey weather we have outside, I long for sunshine!
Listening to: Nothing yet, too tired still
Reading: Class notes, a few handouts and texts that my group has written
Drinking: Nothing, I'm glad I'm not one of those who are addicted to coffee
Eating: I just finished a big bowl of guess what? Yes, Kellogg's & blueberries ;)
Best: I'm meeting C tomorrow for lunch and to discuss our vacation plans!
Worst: Next upcoming dreadful week, I've got three awful exams next week..
Weather: Moody weather, hopefully we'll be having sunshine on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment