Monday 4 April 2011

Bedroom Mood board part II.

Picture: Collage made by me, pictures from We heart it

As some of you might have noticed I've been planning on redecorating my bedroom for quite some time now. My dad convinced me to start with it during summer since it would be much easier to paint both walls and wardrobe when it's warmer outside.

I have so many ideas inside my head and normally I end up drawing or writing in my notebook before I turn in for bed. Luckily I haven't run out of pages, yet. Anyway I've made several collages for ideas and inspiration in order to get a better picture of how it hopefully will look like when I've finished the project.

Light colours always enlarge a room and after a teenage period when I had both baby blue and light purple walls I'm thinking white or perhaps a light beige colour to the walls. After repainting my wardrobe it will also make the room look bigger, today it has the colour of oak tree and is a "dominant" piece of furniture in my bedroom, my goal is that it shall have the opposite function.

A new lamp for the ceiling would not only give me better light but also add a personal touch to the room, today I have these ugly three metal sticks (similar to a spotlight lamp) in the ceiling, very boring and so not my style. It's time for a change! :) Oh, I can't wait to get started..!

No comments:

Post a Comment