Monday 18 April 2011

Pizza + movie with the girls.

I just came home after having a great evening with my best friends E & L ♥. We made home made pizza, I'd never tried it before and believe me when I say that it tasted like heaven (!) :) We saw stunning Ben Affleck in "The Town" which turned out to be a good movie.

Another weekend has literally run away and somehow I long a bit for the new week starting tomorrow. I have no classes next week since we have Easter Vacation still I'll be working Monday - Thursday BUT.. I'm free Friday - Sunday (!) I don't remember when I was free an entire weekend, that really doesn't happen that often. Luckily it seems as if we are to expect great weather as well!

Anyway, guess it's time to get some sleep. I wish you all a great day/evening depending on what time it is at your place right now ;) Sweet dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment