Sunday 3 April 2011

Collage for April.

Picture: Collage made by me, pictures from ohsovictoria & We heart it

During April I'm hoping that I will be able to wear lighter colours and materials as seen on Kate Bosworth in the mini collage above. I can't help it but I honestly miss New York and when I saw this cute necklace from Tiffany & Co. I started making plans of a new trip to the Big Apple, sadly not in April but perhaps this autumn.

Flowers - I must make it a new habit to start a new month with a beautiful bouquet on my working table. Receiving flowers is probably one of the best things if you ask me. Perhaps I'll give myself a few white roses tomorrow, it would make my soul happy just by looking at them.

New hairdo's - I hope to have a little more time to experiment with my now long (!) hair. I'm still waiting (very patiently) for it to get just a little bit longer. This cute hairdo as seen on the collage is definitely something I will try this upcoming week.

Love - Things are very uncertain within this field right now. Still, the positive person that I am is still hoping for the best outcome, but one can ever know for sure. There's a saying that I always keep in mind. "Never give up on someone you can't go a day without thinking about." This I promise you, I won't ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment