Saturday 23 April 2011

Happy Easter.

I'm sorry for bad updates again but considering that I've been free this weekend from both school and work I have spent some quality time with my beloved ones. Thursday evening a bunch of girls headed out for dinner at Friday's and later drinks at Tiki room - it was a blast and we all had so much fun! :)

Friday was my first day off which was spent both with my family, we had a delicious lunch together while I had dinner at T's parents place. It was a great day with lots and lots of good food!

I spent almost the entire Saturday in town with T and I was so happy to just walk about town, visiting some shops (including work) and enjoying an ice cream in the park. The perfect day to be off (considering the great summer (!) weather..) with the best company made me smile all day :)

Anyway I'm pretty exhausted now and should probably try to get some sleep. I hope you have all had a fun Easter with your family & friends. Sweet dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment