Friday 30 July 2010

To Start Over.

Picture: King

I've managed to get a free week from work starting tomorrow! I'm planning to spend some quality time with family & friends but also take care of myself a little bit extra. Next Monday I'll be spending the afternoon at the Japanese spa hotel called Yasuragi (see picture above) where I've booked massage and a few other relaxing activities. All good things for both body & soul.

On Wednesday I'll be having my nails done at Frida's. There is this new method called "minx" which apparently is very popular among celebrities in the US. Anyway it sounded cool so I'm trying something new instead of doing them the "French way", a classic that works every time.

Anyway I got to get ready for work since I'm leaving home soon. Have a fabulous Friday! I'll try to write more later tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment