Sunday 25 July 2010

Restoring Rain.

After weeks of sunshine and high temperatures a tremendous rain and thunder broke out yesterday. It kept raining all afternoon throughout the night until today's early morning. Poor plants and trees in our garden have nearly dried out. Finally came some restoring rain for the two of us.

I'm surprised that my body is still running considering the few hours I've been able to sleep this week, it all started last Sunday. I pray for us to be friends in time. Thanks to Elizabeth Arden's Sheer lights Illuminating Pen I've been able to cover the black circles beneath my eyes.

Still, not even with the greatest make-up in the world nothing can conceal my heart's melancholy mood. Perhaps I've been heading towards the wrong direction? I feel like hiding, for my own protection. Nevertheless, I wish one could turn back time. Only in your presence I knew the World was mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment