Tuesday 13 July 2010

Tired Tuesday.

After long day at work I'm finally home, tired & with an awful headache. Anyway I managed to silence my growling stomach with dinner and strawberries for dessert. Luckily I have two entire days to relax and regain new energy for I'm working all weekend.

It's crazy for all the first autumn items are coming in to the store now! Truly I have longed for this, I'm so happy that autumn will soon be here..! I might be the only one who gladly looks forward to it while all my other colleagues wants the opposite. Haha, it's a good thing we're different ;)

Sorry but I need to take a quick shower to cool down before going to bed. Normally I never shower because before bedtime since it gives me more energy (!) but it is necessary now due to the annoying heat for I will not be able to get some sleep otherwise. I'm weird, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment