Tuesday 6 July 2010

My Tuesday.

Mood: Still a bit sleepy, heat + bad dreams = worst combination
Done: Not much, enjoyed a slow morning, shower up next!
Plans: Work in the afternoon and movie night at the cinema with my family (Eclipsé ♥) Yes this will be the second time I shall see it. The best film so far!
Looking at: My laptop's screen and a thin cloud bank on the sky
Listening to: Bon Jovi - When We Were Beautiful
Reading: Nothing yet, I'll my reading of "Breaking Dawn" on my way to work
Drinking: Cool water
Eating: I ate delicious home made pancakes with sweet strawberries this morning. It definitely made my morning after a long night with too little sleep
Worst: Awful nightmares too many days in a row..
Weather: Unbelievable hot (!) .. It is during times like these I miss autumn the most. Yes you may call me crazy but I actually do prefer the cold and rainy days

No comments:

Post a Comment