Saturday 31 July 2010

Creative working Area.

Picture: Collage made by me (Click to enlarge!)

I'm thinking about rearranging my bedroom's working area. The selected furniture as seen on the collage above are a few of the new items I would bring in after selling my old and worn out chair and table.

After all one needs a good spot to work and come up with creative ideas. I'm sure I would succeed very well in this new chair and behind this fabulous desk. The classic candlestick would enlighten my evenings with its splendid glow.

I have now started a collection of the amazing notebooks from the Canadian company Paperblanks. The serie as seen on the collage above is my personal favourite and I would love to have the contrast of the white wood from the table and the oak coloured notebooks lying on top of it. Hopefully they shall all get more worn out with time and be filled with thoughts and other secrets..

♥ Chair - Ilva
♥ Notebooks - Paperblanks
♥ Candlestick - Lisbeth Dahl
♥ Table - Vasahem

No comments:

Post a Comment