Sunday 11 July 2010

Sunstroke.

These last couple of days the temperature in Stockholm has increased to very unusual (for Sweden) and high degrees. For several evenings we've had "tropical nights" meaning a minimum temperature of 20 degrees. Yesterday evening was luckily no exception.

Anyway I was free from work during the weekend so I've spent most of my time at home with the family. Sunbathing, windsurfing and reading "Breaking Dawn". Though, last night I spent it with my good friend S and her work colleagues at Josefinas. My favourite spot during summer.

It was a fun evening were I had the opportunity (for the very first time) to take a trip with the rest of the crew in a white limo! We spent about 45 min cruising around the main streets of Stockholm with a glass of champagne in one hand and party music in the background. It was some night!

2 comments:

  1. if you go to josefina's again - say HI to my friend Max, entrévärden. tall, brown hair and an earpiece :P summer nights are the best <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. D: Cool, I sure will do so! :) I know but I'm confused.. Are we still in Sweden or is this Greece? The heat reminds me of the last country..

    ReplyDelete