Tuesday 5 February 2013

Disney Classics.

Picture: We heart it

I officially hate this awful flue/cold or whatever this is.. :( This is my fifth day I've been at home being sick. I don't remember the last time I got this type of virus in my system? Apparently my body is still completely worn out since I get dizzy every time I have to get up from the couch and my nose start to drop every time I'm up and on my feet, pretty annoying. Anyway, I guess one can just "wait" it out. I'm happy that the fever has gone down but my eyes has started itching instead and are all red :( 

*Bless you!* (I just sneezed..) Oh boy, this is so NOT fun. I mean, I was hoping that I could stay in and watch a bunch of old classic Disney movies but I can't because of my sore eyes. I watched TV all weekend and maybe it was just too much for them? My plan was to read/study a bit too but I simply haven't had the energy to lift up the book.

Maybe I should take a nap and see if I can get started later? Even though I'm pretty sure I will get even more tired after I wake up.. Oh, sorry guys for typing all this nonsense, my head is just not thinking clear right now. I'll be back later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment