Saturday 2 February 2013

Sunny Saturday.

Mood: Like an emotional roller coaster.. I blame the cold that has affected my body
Done: I managed to get my TV working!! Other than that nothing but resting
Plans: Chill out at home, rest, watch tv and bake something before M & L comes over!
Looking at: The blue sky outdoors, how nice it would be to go for a walk
Reading: Nothing at the moment, but I am hoping to study a little bit later
Drinking: A glass of Fanta Exotic - when I'm sick I allow myself whatever I want
Eating: Chips - for some reason I have this craving for salt..?
Best: My little TV and wooden bureau in the kitchen, it looks great!
Worst: Worn out body, exhausted head and a sore throat, I hate being sick..
Weather: Cool morning, now sunshine and a lot warmer outside

No comments:

Post a Comment