Saturday 2 February 2013

Puppy Eyes.

Picture: We heart it

I have written about the Cavalier King Charles before, the friendliest and most warm hearted dog there is! As I might have mentioned previously, my family and I had a Cavalier when I was 7 years old. Unfortunately we couldn't keep him since both my parents worked a lot and with three younger children they barely had no time at all for the little fellow. 

However, I did make a promise to myself that sometime after finishing my studies I would get a dog. V and I have been talking about it a lot. Luckily he is not allergic! I'm doing all that I can to try to convince him to choose this little puppy! I know he would love it as much as I would! Besides it is also said to be a very good family-dog who loves children. Might be worth considering, for who knows what may happen in the future.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment