Sunday 20 October 2013

The blog pause has ended.

Hello dear readers. It's been far too long since I have written anything here in the blog. I just realized that the last post that I made was in February earlier this year.. Crazy! 

The truth is that I have been occupied with my studies at the University and all that comes along with it such as friends, social events, work etc. Not to mention my private life consisting of my boyfriend (V and I have been a couple for 20 months now so yes we are still going strong!) along with my family of course. 

Anyway, I was just thinking about the blog earlier today and thought why not start writing again? I have missed writing on a daily basis and therefore I'm hoping to start doing so again. I can start off by telling you about this last weekend! V came to visit me here in Örebro and we spent Friday, Saturday and most of Sunday together and with my friends here. 

It feels like we have been doing so many fun things! Friday evening we stayed at home, Saturday we spent some time in town and had a great evening with my friends and all of their boyfriends - we were 4 couples all together! And today (Sunday) we woke up around noon after last night's party and decided to head out for a nice walk around the area before meeting up with the group from last night to have pizza together. 

V's train was a bit delayed and left around 9 PM tonight but I stayed with him at the train station at least for a little while and my heart wished it could have stayed for so much longer.. It's just never going to get easier to say good bye, not even after having a distance-relationship for 20 months. 

Still, it's a new day tomorrow and new week. I should get ready for bed now since I've got a long day with lectures tomorrow. I wish you all a good night's sleep! I'll write more tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment