Saturday 2 February 2013

Februari & Fever.

Good morning dear readers, I trust you have all slept well? Unfortunately I had a rather rough night :( I woke up at 4 AM with a high fever, soar throat and an awful headache. Yesterday was the same so I guess that it's some kind of virus or cold that has entered my system. My good friend M had the same symptoms yesterday so maybe it's something that has been spread at the University? 

My dad came by my apartment yesterday, to help me build a smaller bureau that I bought from IKEA a couple of weeks ago but also to install my TV that I got for my 25th Birthday from my family. It turned out to be something wrong with my adepter/contact in the wall in my living room and therefore sadly we were not able to fulfill the last mission, such a disappointment! Hopefully I'll get help from the landlord to fix it by the beginning of next week. 

I was supposed to work this weekend but considering how I felt yesterday, last night and this morning I decided to stay home and recover. No work today nor tomorrow. It's been a few hectic weeks so this might be my body's way to say stop - enough! For this is my confession, I might have ignored signs along the way. So this weekend is going to consist of lots of resting and sleeping indoors. You may expect quite a few posts too, since I'll finally have some time to write. Next up: Breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment