Wednesday 23 October 2013

Happy Halloween.

Picture: Collage made by me

Last night I had four of my friends over to paint Marshmellows and pumpkins in all different kinds of sizes. Before their arrival I had decorated my apartment with black skull balloons, candles and my dining table was filled with lots of delicious treats such as green spookie cupcakes and a spider web chocolate cake. 

As you can see on the pictures in the collage above we painted pumpkins in both gold and white but also painted different faces and figures on marshmellows. I found these great pencils with eatable colour in them so the girls were so surprised when I said that they could eat their creations after finishing painting them! Over and all, the evening turned out to  be a success! I had lots of fun painting the pumpkins and I have planned to give away one or two later this weekend.. ;) Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment