Monday 28 October 2013

The Weekend.

Hey dear readers! I apologize for the bad updates during this weekend. I headed to Stockholm last Friday and stayed until Sunday morning since I had to return to Örebro and work during the afternoon. All in all it was a busy weekend with lots of scheduled meetings with both family and friends. 

On Friday evening V surprised me with all the ingredients to do a home-made pizza! A fun fact is that every time he and I decide to go out and eat pizza I always order a "Hawaii" with extra pineapple on it and 90% of the time I end up disappointed since they don't put enough pineapple (according to the proportions that I desire - for I am truly obsessed of this fruit!!). The pizza turned out to be so good and we had lots of fun while making it :) V also bought a package of three of those aluminium cans with pineapple inside it - just to make his girlfriend happy and satisfied! My sweet, sweet love ♥ 

After dinner we watched The internship featuring Owen Wilson and Vince Vaughn. Both V and I laughed a lot during the movie, not to mention the great soundtrack that was in the movie. A movie definitely worth watching and interesting to get an insight of the big company Google. 

Saturday morning I headed out to my old neighborhood (30 min train ride from Stockholm) to visit two little boys that I used to babysit a few years ago. I might have mentioned them before? Anyway since these two upcoming weekends are all about Halloween I decided to paint two mini-pumpkins to the boys like the ones my friends and I painted at the Halloween night at my place. The golden pumpkins made a huge success! I got a bit sentimental when I saw how much the boys had grown... Crazy how time flies. So many old memories flashed by my eyes and it's hard to describe how much joy these two little boys have given me throughout the years. Definitely one of the highlights this weekend! ♥

The day followed by a nice lunch with my parents, my brother E and his friend R in town. We talked a lot about our universities but also a lot about the new iPhone 5s that was recently released, I believe it was last week? I love how E and I always get so "geeky" when it comes to these kind of things such as technology. I realized how much I miss my family, especially my brothers. 

Saturday evening continued with a lovely dinner at V's parent's place. We talked a lot about V's upcoming birthday (He will be 30 in december!) and our plans for Christmas. We also watched a movie before V and I went home. I had to get up pretty early the morning after to catch my train back to Örebro. The weekend flew by and I'm amazed that I managed to do so many things. But more importantly I enjoyed the time that  I spent with the people that mean the most to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment