Wednesday 2 January 2013

Last List of 2012.

1. Did you do something this year that you haven't done before? I began my studies at University
2. Did you fulfil any of your New Year's Resolutions? Yes, I have passed all my exams this year which makes me very proud of myself. I have also adapted a new and healthier lifestyle.
3. Did any friend of yours have a baby this year? One of V's closest friends J and his fiancé S got a beautiful baby girl on the 21th of December. Congratulations to the three of you! ♥
4. Did somebody that you held near die this year? No
5. Did you travel abroad this year? If yes, to what countries/cities? Antibes & Nice, France
6. Pick a date from this year that you shall always remember. 10th of February
7. What was your greatest success 2012? I finished my first out of three years of studies, fell in love with the love of my life, started working at IKEA, met new people who have become close & beloved friends and learnt more about myself in order to become a greater daughter, friend, love & sister.
8. What was your greatest mistake 2012? Surely I have made many mistakes but the importance lies in learning from them. I believe that these lessons has made my character/heart grow.
9. Have you been ill or hurt yourself during the year? My beloved ones would probably laugh if they read this, since I keep hurting myself all the time. No mayor incidents though but still smaller ones.
10. What can be seen as to be your best bargain this year? A black leather fringe jacket from Zara's summer sale and my Macbook Pro
11. Do you have any special memory from 2012 that made you feel really happy? I feel so blessed to have so many beautiful memories from this year. One of the happiest moments took place on a beautiful winter day in February in Örebro. The weekend when V asked me to be his girlfriend, an unforgettable weekend that I will carry close to my heart.
12. What artist/songs will always remind you of 2012? Christina Perri "A thousand years", David Guetta feat. Usher "Without You", LMFAO "Sexy and I know it", Otto Knows "Million voices", Rihanna "We found Love", Swedish House Mafia, "Don't you worry child"
13. Did you experience yourself happier or more sad than you have been previous years? Happier since I have had so many great moments with my boyfriend, family & friends
14. What do you wish you could have done better during the year? Taken better care of the people I love, one should never take them for granted. I should also have kept up with my work out schedule.
15. What do you wish you could have done less during the year? Felt less selfish and thought more of the people around me. Complained less over smaller matters and instead felt thankful for the wonderful life I have been given!
16. How will you celebrate Christmas? With my beloved family members ♥ It's a tradition on Christmas Eve. Christmas day was celebrated with V and his family and the day after that V visited my family, truly it was the best Christmas ever! :)
17. Did you fall in love during the year? Yes, I would say crazy, deeply, madly in love
18. Favourite TV show? "Downtown Abbey"
19. Best novel you have read this year? Shame on me, I've had too much school literature that I simply haven't had no time.. But I'm hoping to get better next year!
20. Biggest musical discovery during the year? All our famous Swedish artists around the globe!
21. How did you celebrate your birthday during 2012? I turned 24 on a Friday this year which meant party with my new friends in Örebro! It happened during our introduction week at Uni and so we celebrated my birthday on the famous Toga party! :) I went home the next day to celebrate it with my other friends & family members in Stockholm
22. How would you describe your style during the year? Classic style with modern influences
23. What made you feel good during the year? Spending time with my boyfriend/family/friends
24. Hottest male/female celebrity during 2009? Female: Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge
25. Did you miss somebody over a long period of time? Since I entered a long distance relationship I have learnt what it feels like to be without the special someone over a period of time.
26. Have you made any new resolutions for 2013? Yes I have but I will keep them to myself ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment