Thursday 3 January 2013

Age with style.


As I mentioned previously my 25th birthday is coming up very soon and so the plans for both my celebration, dinner and party is at full speed! Fascinating how fast time flies, feels like it was just yesterday I turned 18 and now I'm entering my mid-twenties? 

Anyway, I have decided to make a small birthday list. Somehow I always find it so hard to receive presents from other people, I prefer to give away presents and buying my own presents for myself. In that way I don't have to feel guilty for letting other people spend too much money on me, for that I am perfectly capable of doing myself ;) 

My first priority for this year's birthday is a quality handbag signed by Louis Vuitton. A timeless "Speedy 35" is one of my absolute favorites and a bag which will become more beautiful the older it gets. If one wishes to "age with style" this is one of the best accessories that will never get out of style. Therefore I do not only see it as a "normal purchase" but rather like an investment for life as it's value also increases with time. 

I happened to find a vintage one for a good price (see the link above), I have to wait until my paycheck arrives so cross your fingers that it will still be for sale by the end of this month! 

No comments:

Post a Comment