Thursday 3 January 2013

Home Sweet Home.

Good evening dear readers, I hope you have all had a terrific thursday! I spent most of the day in the car with my father & mother as we headed out on a little road trip from Stockholm to Örebro. My Christmas vacation is officially over and I'm back in Örebro, the town I now call home sweet home. 

I have this year's first seminar tomorrow and a busy weekend to look forward since I'll be working at IKEA both Saturday and Sunday. Still, I couldn't be happier about it - finally some new routines! Let me put it this way, I have been eating numerous kinds of sweets, enjoyed all type of Christmas dishes, relaxed, laughed and spent lots of quality time with both family & friends. 

In other words I have had the best winter holiday in a very long time. My batteries are charged with new energy and can't wait to get this new academic year started! I am also excited to get back to my work out routines and eating healthier and "clean" food. Which leads me to my top priority goal this year. I will be turning 25 this year and wish to get in the best shape ever! 

Starting off tomorrow, I'll be on a 3 weeks intense detox/work out programme in order to get ready for my birthday on the 26th of January :) Regular power walks, 2-3 work out sessions at the gym and healthy food will hopefully give me some good results when the big day arrives. This will be the first goal on the way to reach my main goal, remember baby steps and one must not rush but have patience.

Time to get ready for bed, I have a fun day to look forward to tomorrow! Sweet dreams

No comments:

Post a Comment