Sunday 17 July 2011

Workaholic.

I hope that I haven't turned into one although it actually feels like it :/ Luckily I did manage to get another week for vacation in the middle of august so don't worry, I'll find time to relax!

Anyway one can notice that people are on vacation nowadays. We had a very slow Sunday at work today and most of our customers were tourists. Since I'm not a "summer gal" I actually long a bit and can't wait for august to begin ;)

Still I had a day off yesterday and spent it both at home and in town with friends. A good friend A (also a colleague from work) and I spent the afternoon together and I found a few cool things for very nice prices (50% off!). In the evening I met up with K & S from work and we went to a house party at a friend's house. Let's just say that we had so much fun it was very hard to leave but I had to work today so I left around 2 AM which isn't that bad after all..

I have two long shifts on both Monday and Tuesday so I better try to get some sleep tonight since I feel completely exhausted. Somehow I already know that it's going to be a good week and so I can't wait for tomorrow to begin :) May you all have a soft Sunday!

2 comments:

  1. I hate to tell u. Im not sure swedes can be workaholics. Not with 6 wks vacation and only 35 hr work weeks. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LT: Jaja whatever ;) There are people who work 24/7 or 35-45 hours per week and who does not take out their vacation during summer.

    I can even give you names if you want it but still maybe it's a part of the life you choose to live if you decide to become a lawyer..

    ReplyDelete