Wednesday 2 March 2011

Bedroom Mood board.

Picture: Collage made by me

For months I have been planning to redecorate my bedroom and I'm looking forward to the upcoming transformation that will take place during this spring/summer. It's not that big of a room which is why I have to think practical and my main goal is to make it feel "bigger" by using bright colours such as white, crème and a few golden details. A wall of white frames containing black and white coloured photographs would also make the room a little bit more personal as would a big bouquet of roses.

I have decided to order the desk from Swedish Vasahem and the beautiful armchair from Ilva since I believe that they would look very good together. My wardrobe also needs a "lift" and I still don't know whether if one should paint it with a covering white colour or to create a similar finish such as seen on Engla's chest of drawers? I must also make new order among my clothes and I'm aiming to have hangers such as this adorable pearl hanger from Lisbeth Dahl and white padded satin hangers. I just wanted to get started now! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment