Friday 25 March 2011

Emotional Rollercoaster.

It's been five days since I received your text that completely turned my world upside down. My eyes stared at the words and despite I read it a numerous of times I still felt stupid like a clown. Was I the only one who had not seen the sign? I wondered what I had done wrong this time?

Suddenly it hit me and tears came streaming down my face. Too many thoughts and questions kept on rushing through my head and all I kept thinking of was your warm and safe embrace. It made me realize how much you truly mean to me and I wish there was a way for you to see. From being a complete stranger you have now turned into a good friend to me.

Someone I never used to hang out with, a special someone I now like waking up next to and scariest above all I have realized that you have turned into someone who now has the power to break my heart. For this is my confession, I've liked you a lot from the very start.


When I think of you I do it with every heartbeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment