Wednesday 30 March 2011

Sleepless Night.

Troubled thoughts have occupied my mind all day after the long and sleepless night yesterday. All the things you said have been running through my head and I wish none of us had to feel this way.

All I want you to know is that I care about you and I don't wish to see you getting hurt. Somehow honesty always tend to last the longest, I want to say that to me this is something else than an ordinary flirt.

I remember how I for one single moment couldn't stop shaking last night and it felt as if my heart was crashing deep inside my chest. Even with your arms wrapped around me I knew I'd failed the test.

All I want you to know is that I'm here for you through no matter ache or pain, I will listen when no one else will do so and this I promise you I will always try to be supportive by being a true friend. The one thing I ask of you is to take a little time to think things over, please don't let this be the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment