Friday 18 March 2011

Fabulous Friday.

My work colleague C and I had a fun evening yesterday at Friday's where both of us ate so much good food that it felt as if we were literally going to roll all the way home.. It was definitely worth it though ;) By the time I can home I felt completely exhausted and went to bed almost directly.

Anyway, I'm glad it's Friday! Do you have any fun plans for the weekend? I'll be working most of it but tomorrow evening I'm meeting up with E & L for dinner at L's place and on Sunday R & I will be heading to the movies to see the famous and very much talked about "Black Swan" featuring Natalie Portman. Check out the trailer here!

It feels like it's going to be a very busy weekend but I'm sure I'll enjoy every minute of it - thanks to the wonderful people I'm surrounded by ♥ I feel blessed to have the best family members, friends & colleagues. You make my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment