Thursday 24 March 2011

I see Red.

Picture: Collage made by me, to see the pictures borrowed click on the links below (Click to enlarge!)

Balmain made this cool red biker leather jacket for their Spring collection for 2011 and it seems as if the material has made a huge comeback since many of the greatest fashion houses have also done the same and created bags, pants, jackets and other items.

My two favourite leather jackets are a dark chocolate piece and a cognac coloured jacket. However this season I have this enormous craving for red leather and when I saw these cool celebrities Nicole Richie (top right corner) and Sofi Fahrman (bottom right corner) I realized how hot this red piece is!

I found three very similar jackets that can be purchased online, as seen in the collage above. The first jacket in the middle (second from the left) is from Joseph and it really does like a masterpiece!

Second we have the red beauty from Swedish Acne (the same jacket as Sofi is wearing) which by the way is on sale so I might put my hands on this one.. Last but least I also like Zara's budget alternative which also seems to made out of a smooth leather. They all seem to be fantastic pieces!

If I found the perfect red leather jacket I'd wear it like Sofi Fahrman, with jeans and comfortable converse daily while during evening/night I'd wear it with the LBD and sexy heels like Nicole Richie. Did I mention major cravings? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment