Thursday 17 March 2011

Black Bag.

Picture: Collage made by me, pictures borrowed from the sites below

I've been searching for the "perfect black bag" for quite a while now where I still haven't found "the one" yet. The bags shown in the collage are good candidates though since I'm looking for a black classic leather bag with golden details. They all seem to be a good size and I'd prefer to buy a little more expensive bag since they tend to last a lot longer due to the material and handmade details.

From the top left corner we have the "Mina Bag" by Orelia from Topshop, second to the right the "Classic Q Hillier Hobo" from Marc by Marc Jacobs, the third bag in the lower left corner is a personal favourite, the "Matekassé leather bag" from Miu Miu, the smaller picture in the middle is also a true classic, a vintage "2.55 Chanel leather bag" and last but not least the "Greta Large leather bag" from Mulberry.

2 comments:

  1. A girl in my class has that marc jacobs bad and it is SO gorgeous in real life! I just wanted to pet it all day long, haha!

    I'd go for that one :)

    hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. D: Cool! :) I've actually seen it hanging on several shoulders in town so my guess is that it's a popular bag.. And yes, the leather looks absolutely fabulous! It's definitely worth considering it.. ;) Thanks for the comment/tip!

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete