Tuesday 8 March 2011

Terrific Tuesday.

Mood: Slept like a princess and woke up with nothing but smiles today
Done: No work out since I'm injured, breakfast, studied & just finished lunch
Plans: Studied, soon I'll be off babysitting and probably study more later
Looking at: The sunshine that is coming in through my bedroom window
Listening to: Mayer Hawthorne - Your Easy Lovin' Ain't Pleasin' Nothin'
Reading: Notes for my essay that I'm about to finish today
Drinking: Cold water
Eating: Lunch: avocado with a delicious toast skagen - big favourite of mine!
Best: I'm free this Saturday and only work for a few hours on Sunday
Worst: Yesterday's fall while I was cross-country skiing, my right hand is pretty messed up :( Hopefully it will get better during the week
Weather: Very windy but at least the sun is out!

No comments:

Post a Comment