Sunday 6 March 2011

The perfect Weekend.

Even though I hardly slept anything last night I woke up with a big smile this morning. My eyes were struck by the struggling sunbeams behind the window blinds and for one brief moment I thought it was snowing.

Last night was such a perfect evening, I'm glad I spent it with you. Waking up to see you all tangled up in the sheets next to me was the best view. As I lay down I felt how your warm arms were wrapped up around me and somehow I was able to fall asleep again. One hour went by as my mind tried to come up with a solution that would save this feeling and let it remain.

Even though I hardly slept anything last night I still bounced off to work with a big smile on my face. Last night was perfect in so many ways where best part was waking up in your warm and safe embrace.

No comments:

Post a Comment