Wednesday 30 March 2011

Vacation Plans.

Picture: Collage made by me (pictures found here & here)

For two weeks ago my colleagues and I were assigned to write down which weeks we wish to be free this summer in order to start planning and organizing summer schedules etc. So far I have no particular plans in mind and therefore I believe that I will end up working all summer except for the first week in June.

Considering many of my friends will be working I don't think we'll be able to go away for a longer period of time but perhaps a weekend or so. Somehow I've been re-thinking now and maybe it would be better to work the entire summer and then save some money to go for a longer vacation later this autumn/winter?

I've never been to the eastern parts of the world and I'd love to explore the culture and the diversity of countries/cities around China, Japan, Thailand, Vietnam etc. I'm just brain storming now to see what alternatives could be suitable for a two or perhaps three weeks trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment