Monday 14 March 2011

Berry Breakfast.

Picture: Private - taken with my iPhone

Morning Monday! I hope you all slept well :) Despite the dull weather outdoors I'm all smiles today, perhaps it's because of today's delicious breakfast - a bowl of cornflakes topped by big blueberries & fresh strawberries. I'm lovin' it!

Anyway it's a new week and I'm looking forward to the upcoming activities starting today. Babysit, exercise, hang out with friends, study & work well I guess that is pretty much how my week is going to be. I have to make a few calls now before I'll be off to the gym. Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. *drool* that looks sooo good! There really is nothing better than cereal and berries. During the winter, there's no food I consume more than Kellogs Red Berries. Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. D: Haha, it does right? :P I absolutely agree, the perfect breakfast/snack for hot & cold days. Oh, it's been ages since I ate those flakes! They're really good too! :)

    ReplyDelete