Monday 14 March 2011

That's when I kissed You.

After spending so many nights at your place it feels as if I have forgotten how it's like to sleep alone and in my, what now seems to be an empty bed. For all I shall think of tonight is how safe you made me feel as I fell asleep in your arms and the way you let me caress your body & head.

I must admit that there have been nights where I haven't slept at all. Somehow it seems as if I have refused my mind to sleep only because of the fear of waking up the next morning and realizing that it's been just a dream, truly that would make me feel so small.

There's something about you that makes me want to stay close. In your presence struggling butterflies are set free deep inside and sometimes it even tickles down my toes. After spending so many nights at your place I will therefore dream tonight of waking up to the most beautiful sight. Seeing you sleeping peacefully next to me while the early sunbeams strikes your face in the morning light. That's when I kissed You.

No comments:

Post a Comment