Tuesday 1 March 2011

First Dance.


I'd never given it much thought, how it would feel to dance with you for the very first time. Would I be able to keep up with the pace of my nervous heart or would my knees let me down and give in? All I will hope for is a good sign.

I'm afraid that my blooming cheeks will give me away when you tighten your grip around my hand and waist. The struggling butterflies will then be released within my veins and so my impatient soul will make haste.

For some people it may sound as pure agony, almost like removing a thorn that got stuck from a rose, still I assure you that this can and will be seen as one of the happiest moments in my life. A indescribable feeling of joy that I simply never will hide.

This is my heart's confession, I have given it much thought and how it would feel to dance with you for the very first time. To be held in your warm and safe embrace would spread not only a big smile upon my face but also a grateful feeling for knowing that you shall always be mine and I forever thine.

No comments:

Post a Comment