Thursday 3 March 2011

Skiing in the Sun.

Picture: Collage made by me (picture to the left Ingo's Joggblog & picture to the right my own)

I had the best afternoon with my father and younger brother earlier today. The three of us decided to head out to the local golf club to try our new cross-country skies.

It was an intensive work out I must say but we had lots of fun though. The sun kept shining on us all day and I believe one could see a few new freckles on my nose tip! This type of work out is something I will definitely be doing again very soon!

My body is completely exhausted since I also went babysitting in the afternoon and the two little boys had me run after them as we played :) A good night's sleep would do me well. I hope you've had a terrific Thursday too!

No comments:

Post a Comment