Sunday 27 March 2011

Sleepy Sunday.

Mood: Sleepy.. Still I slept for about eight hours (!) which is a lot for me
Done: Enjoyed a long breakfast, get ready for work but first a quick shower
Plans:
Work & study later in afternoon. Maybe I'll also go by the gym after work
Looking at:
My laptop's screen
Listening to: Nothing yet, just listening to the wind blowing outside = cold?
Reading: Nothing at the moment, however I'll be studying later tonight
Drinking: A hot cup of tea
Eating: I just finished breakfast, I'll be having salmon for lunch today, delicious!
Best: I am proud to say that I participated at the annual Earth Hour last night :)
Worst: The very busy week that is coming up tomorrow.. Let it be over quickly!
Weather: It seems as if the sun is on it's way out still, it's seems cold & windy..

No comments:

Post a Comment