Tuesday 5 November 2013

Planning a Christmas trip.

I have been thinking about doing some sort of mini Christmas trip this year. My first thoughts were to visit Edinburgh, Dublin or perhaps London (which V and I visited earlier this year when celebrating my 25th birthday). Unfortunately the two first cities seemed to have very expensive flights so I might go to London if I can find a nice hotell somewhat near the city. 

The main reason for this trip is to get a break from school/Uni and to enjoy a Christmas sparkling city and I thought why not London? :) My biggest dream is yet so far to visit New York while all the Christmas decorations are up. Hopefully I'll be able to fulfill this dream some time soon. Time to sleep now since I've got a long day of studying tomorrow. Sweet dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment