Sunday 3 November 2013

Busy Week.

Good evening dear readers! I trust you've had a good week? :) It's amazing how fast these last couple of days have gone by. I wrote my home exam tuesday to thursday, I even stayed up all night before handing it in on thursday morning. It was very difficult but at least I did my best! Cross your fingers for me! Anyway therefore I was exhausted on thursday and went home to sleep a few hours during the day before meeting up my friends K, L & M for a sleep-over at L's place. 

It was the best way to end the exam by having a girl's night and doing things such as painting our nails, talking and just hanging out just the four of us which we haven't done in a while. Anyway it was very cosy! Friday we had a long breakfast together before K & L had to go to town for some errands. Meanwhile M and I where still a bit sleepy/tired so we decided to stay at L's place and watched tv-shows on L's laptop which was very cosy! 

Friday evening we changed location and the four of us went home to my apartment to get ready for a big party at M's boyfriends place. We had lots of fun and went to the local student pub here in Örebro and continued dancing until 2 AM.. Saturday and Sunday have consisted of work at IKEA and now I'm just enjoying a nice and calm evening at my place. All the candles are burning and I might just make myself a nice cup of tea before turning into bed in one hour or two. What are you up to tonight?

No comments:

Post a Comment