Tuesday 31 July 2012

Coming Up: Vacation.

I was just looking at the calender in my iPhone and realized that V and I will be heading to his parent's summer flat in Antibes, France in just a couple of weeks. Finally some vacation!! :) I can't wait to spend some real quality time with my love since both of us have been working a lot. Our different work schedules has made it difficult for us to coordinate and have free days together.

Still, I cannot be happier about the fact that we've had all summer together. I feel so grateful for all the things he's done for me, supporting me and cared for me. Also that he's been so patient with me as I've had some ups and downs both on and off work.

I believe the both of us have learned a lot about each other this summer. To live together with someone else is truly one of the best things I've experienced but at the same time there are moments when certain situations can feel a bit restrained. The most important thing is to take care of and work on the love & relationship everyday.

I truly feel so blessed to have such an amazing man in my life. Honey, I honestly don't know what I would do without you and I feel so lucky having you by my side, supporting me and loving me for being me. I love you with all my heart and I look forward to more fun adventures that we will experience together!

No comments:

Post a Comment