Tuesday 31 July 2012

Home Make Over.

Picture: We heart it

V decided earlier this summer that it was time to remake the kitchen and bedroom in his appartment. The big project started about a week ago and the kitchen is finally getting ready now and it looks great! There are a few more details that the carpenters need to fix but we're hoping they'll do it as fast as possible.

However, the bedroom is still a dissaster. The plan is to paint the walls with a white brighter colour since the room is quite small. We've also planned to exchange the old floor with a new wooden pannel but as I said it's going to take time to get it ready before we can move back in.

The new bed is waiting to be unpacked and I am so looking forward to decorate the bedroom with personal details that suits both V and I. I've taken lots of before and after pictures so I promise to show you when it's ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment