Sunday 17 January 2010

Spring/Summer outfit 2010.

Picture: Collage made by me (Click to enlarge the picture!)

Even though we are still having a cold and white weather outdoors one can still dream away and look forward to those warm and sunny days. Please let it be June..

I made this collage (as seen above) while thinking about hot days/evenings where hats, gloves and heavy jackets will be nothing but a memory. I love combining white together blue and adding a few brown accessories to it, my favourite combo & style. Hey, Sailor here I come! Good contrast to all the black.

I managed to get a hold of this cute dress by ordering it through H&M's website. Yay! Now it is sold out! Guess I'm not the only one preparing the spring/summer wardrobe..

Cardigan
Dress
Mulberry Bayswater
Leather ballerinas
"Peace" Bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment