Sunday 14 September 2014

In search for.


Pictures: Gant and Zara

This season I'm adding a new category to the blog "In search for" where I'll be writing about things that I have spotted in a shop or through the internet and that have been hard to find. I happen to be quite "picky" when it comes to design and materials and so when I get a certain idea of a product inside my head and that I'd like to find it can take me up to several months before I find the "right" product that complies with my original idea. Above are two examples. 

For months I've been looking for the "perfect Christmas shirt" and found this red one through one of the websites. It is a men's shirt and my goal is to visit the store and try it on first before ordering it. The second item is what I'd like to call the perfect black suede autumn boot from Zara. I have a similar pair from Topshop that I bought many years ago and that are completely worn out and I haven't find a good replacement until now. Unfortunately I'm not that tall so I'm wondering about the height of the boot? My boots at home are so called over-knee-boots but I think these ones might be shorter. Anyway I have to try them on the next time I'll be visiting Stockholm. 

No comments:

Post a Comment